Waikiki Primary School asks new students who live within our intake area (see INTAKE AREA MAP) to complete the enrolment process to secure your place at our school. Families who do not live within our intake area may enquire with the school office regarding possible enrolment. Approval is subject to availability of places and is at the discretion of the Principal.
How to enrol
For successful enrolment at Waikiki Primary School, parents will be required to complete the following 3 stages of the enrolment process.
KINDERGARTEN – Please come into the office to collect a Kindergarten Enrolment Pack
PRE-PRIMARY to YEAR 6 – Complete an Application for Enrolment Form (also available from the school office) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the school office in person. The school will email you with a response.
1.Complete a Student EnrolmentForm (this form is included in the Kindergarten Enrolment Pack and is also available from the school office if you are unable to download and print it) and bring it in to the school office with the following documentation:
- Additional Information for Students Enrolling in Kindergarten Form (Kindergarten only)
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Passport and visa (If not born in Australia)
- Australian Immunisation Register History Statement (AIR) not more than two months old.
- Current evidence of your usual place of residence:
- tenancy agreement or rates notice AND
- 2 pieces of additional information such as a utility account, a driver’s licence, or statutory declaration.
Please note: All original documents need to be sighted and photocopied with this enrolment.
2. Purchase the required school uniform from our school office (Uniform Shop is open Wednesday mornings) before the family’s allocated start date.
3. Download the Relevant Student Booklist/s and purchase all items ready for first day of class.
4. Various third-party services are being used in our school. Some of these services require us to share some personal information about your child and require you to provide consent for each service before we do so. Please select Consent or Do not consent for each third party service using the THIRD PARTY CONSENT FORM
On their first day, new students must present to the school office in full school uniform with their student booklist items. They will be escorted along with parents to their new classroom.
Overseas or Interstate applications are welcomed and can be emailed to the school email address with scanned copies of the required documents. (Please note originals will be required to be sighted on arrival).
Check the school year your child should be enrolled in on our Age/Year Group Chart.
All enrolment queries are to be directed to Mrs O’Shannessy on (08) 9553 0900 or by email to Waikiki.PS@education.wa.edu.au.